Monday, January 4, 2010

YUDU and the FLU

I’ve had the Swine Flu for the past 12 days. It has all but stopped me from doing anything on the YUDU. I have managed to print something on one of the better days but for the life of I can’t think of what it is. I also came up with an idea using images of three cameras. The pic will be posted below. Last Friday I did manage to help my wife get started on one of her projects. Yesterday I was feeling pretty good so I thought to myself I’ll do the three cameras project. I even got the material ready for printing. All I needed to do was reclaim 3 screens, coat them with emulsion, burn them and off I go. Alas!!!! That was not to be….. I went to bed about 11 pm. Read my book for about 45 min. Turned out the lights and laid there for about 2 ½ hours. This Flu has aggravated an old back and leg injury’s I got long ago. Got up played an online game for a while and went back to bed at 4 am. I woke up at 9:30 with a blazing headache and I knew this day was lost, I spent most of the day in bed!!! Dang!!!! So much for my project, oh well tomorrow is another day. I guess you can’t YUDU if you have the flu!!!!
Cya, AL

Photobucket

Cya, AL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home